Sunday, July 05, 2015

A Season For Everything




Had this conversation with Ursula on last week Friday.

Me: Your friend ar…...arrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh.
Ursula: Take my advice, go and find a new job. You will have a very difficult BTS this year.
Me: It’s all your fault. Why you didn’t want to take me in? Am I that bad?
Ursula: Hahaha…she is good but different…

There is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. As we move from season to season, our priorities change. We may need to put aside what we did in the past and funnel our energy into something else. When life brings changes in our circumstances and obligations, we must responsibly and wisely discern what kind of commitments we should make, seeking in whatever we do to ‘do all to the glory of God’. Proverbs 3:6 promises that as we acknowledge Him in all our ways, He will guide us in the way we should go. Heavenly father, give me Your wisdom to know what priorities I need to have at this season of my life. Guide me in all that I do. I only want to bring You the honor You deserve with the way I live.

No comments: