Sunday, July 26, 2015

on dates everywhere




I went for an interview…with the Japanese...on last week Friday. I was on leave.
This is my third one...sigh...

GOD – I don’t understand…Ursula, Marcus, Tommy – you took them away from me…where I am heading to after this…remain in G13? The English? The Japanese? Elsewhere? G13 – there is The Witch problem. The English – too far of a destination, my manual car may not be that reliable. The Japanese – may not be able to pay that high, the worst case scenario is to bring home the same income as I am getting right now and to manage a totally different category…

O Father, help me as I think through this issue. I sense there is something here that I need to learn, but I need Your love and wisdom and insight to support me as I learn it. Come close to me – particularly over these next few days. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: