Wednesday, July 01, 2015

GOD is always hiring




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.

Our big boss from Hong Kong came down for a visit…so both of us (Alice & myself) have to walk him through the selling floor and do our presentation on our range review and the planogram process which we have completed recently.

So, before the actual presentation take place…Maximoff & Miguel decide to have a round of rehearsal with us first. So, of course Alice presented her department first. Along the way, Maximoff & Miguel added in some points to beef up Alice’s presentation. Then, it was my turn. I don’t make things complicated. I just make it simple. I begin with – these are the writing instrument bays…before the planogram was implemented, it was at a -7%, now it is at a +15% growth. These 3 skus are my key iconic lines…last year during the BTS, 30,000 boxes were sold. MTD, these 3 skus contributed a total of 25% to the RM1.7M pen sales. Maximoff praise me Good. 3 times somemore. Maximoff even take me as an example to show to Alice on how a presentation should be done. Just explain the results. But I think Alice was really not that happy with me lor.

After the rehearsal...as we walk back up to the office...Alice put her hand on my shoulder and say to me...you presented well.

Then, during the actual presentation – I just continue to present like how I presented earlier on and I add in more enthusiasm into it. Once it was over – Maximoff acknowledges me first by saying Well Done…then only to Alice. I think by right lah…Maximoff needs to acknowledge Alice first because she is the SCM mah. After that, I have to go off. Maximoff, Miguel & Alice went for lunch together. If Alice wants to kutuk me in front of them...then kutuk lor...

I only told this to Pietro, Celtic, Stephanie…I didn’t even share this with Marcus. Marcus did ask Alice. Alice only mention that we did well. Miguel also blasted out a Thank You email to us. This Alice replied back…I find that she is not a team player…she didn’t reply back as a We but more to herself lor. I will remain humble. If the others ask...I will just say...we just present it...ok ar.

No comments: