Sunday, July 26, 2015

like the guy that kept coming back to high school




Went cycling with Clara on a Saturday morning @ Bukit Cahaya. Great workout.

Clara share with me that Emerson is really de-motivating the team.
If they cannot get the Buying Income by month end…salary will be deducted…if cannot cope with this new way of working…they can pack up and leave…but before that, they must help with the new implementation first. Hahaha...who wants to help & do all of the hard work if they know that they are going to leave.

As I always said…as long as I am seating on this chair…I will do my best and give my best. What is my best is subject to everyone’s interpretation. I only have 1 pair of hand…I do as much as I can. My consciences are clear. I fear nothing. If there is an offer on the table…I will take a look…if it’s good…I will consider it…if it’s not…I will wait till the right one comes.

No comments: