Thursday, July 09, 2015

The Power To Survive




GOD – I failed.
I still sinned today.
I got express myself to Uncle Andy & Paige. And Tommy too via WatsApp.
Sigh…I propose to Alice that the 6 bins (for the September Leaflet Promotion)…I don’t want to do all books. 4 bins for books, 1 bin for A4 paper and another 1 bin for color pencil. Straight away, she insists to do the books as per discussion yesterday. Well, luckily Miguel also agrees with me…just that don’t do so many books. Only give 2 bins. The other 2 bins put pencil bags. Cannot like that lah…must I bypass her every time meh…then, she went and call Matte Marit. Matte Marit (our ex-colleague from The French) is working as a supplier right now. Come on lah…it’s all duplication. But just because she doesn’t have enough money…now want to open new account to get more money. Really crazy.

Paige said that I need to support Alice as much as I can…help her as much as possible…it’s a transition period…she needs all the support that she can get. Yes, she has no knowledge about Stationery…but please start to act like a boss…be a team player…stop showing off…be more focus…listen to our plans first before rejecting directly…if don’t know, it’s ok…sigh…Paige said that it is our very own G13 people that is going up...getting this promotion instead of another English people wor.

Our power to survive challenges resides not in us but with God, who dwells within us. We’re not exempt from the punches that life throws at us nor from the storms that inevitably threaten our stability. But with full confidence in His power to sustain us, we can say with Paul – we are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsakes; struck down, but not destroyed.

Lord, give me the grace to trust in Your power to ultimately prevail in the midst of the challenges of life. May my trust in You be rewarded by the power of Your overcoming strength.

No comments: