Tuesday, July 28, 2015

this is my snow covered home




This Witch is so kecil hati, super sensitive, not professional, berdendam pula tu…whatever lah.

What happen was…last week, Michel & Ice was in the office to meet up with Miguel to discuss on a trade plan. The Witch was invited of course. But she also has a meeting in between. Then, yesterday…suddenly she brought out this subject – I know this supplier is very close with Miguel, you also very support them, I don’t care if they don’t look at me, the supplier is also very close with Emerson (since Emerson is taking care of the department when Emerson was still attach with the English)…whatever you all discuss you all know yourself.

Then, continue the second part today…during lunch time…because she want to belanja the team for Hari Raya lunch…you all keep everything to yourself…never update me…then I replied back that I have email the supplier’s action plan to her & Miguel…you know what this Witch replied me back…I very stupid, I don’t know how to read. Speechless.

Like My Source said…respect is people give…if you want Michel & Ice to look at you, please start to act professionally…like Ursula & Marcus.

Michel & Ice go and say hi to Emerson…there is nothing wrong with it.

But I also found out why Emerson is very annoyed with Alice as well…according to My Source…when Alice ask Miguel something…this stupid dong-dong Miguel ask Alice to refer to Emerson…no wonder Alice is so furious…then she went and kacau Emerson…then Emerson got mad…

If she is revengeful…she will kenakan me kaw-kaw. I sure kalah teruk. I cannot do anything right now. Biar lah. Don’t talk much. Don’t comment much. Don’t say much. Put on my best behavior. Silent.

GOD..........

No comments: