Wednesday, July 08, 2015

it is your responsibility




I kepo with Marcus today...I didn’t know that...3 months here...Tommy already build a strong relationship with Marcus...I am quite surprise by that actually...Marcus told me that Tommy hug Marcus non-stop on Tommy’s last day and even tell Marcus that Ursula is so faking it and that Marcus is so real as a person.

I kepo with Ursula today...I didn’t know that...3 months here...Tommy also already build a strong relationship with Ursula...the both of them got text each other. Ursula said that Tommy really helps LeisureWare a lot. Yes, Tommy helps with the planogram foundation & Ursula helps me with the stock reduction & sales driver. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD because everyone lends a helping hand to sustain this stationery department. Everyone contributes to this piece of jigsaw. Gosh...I feel so much of connections with these people.

No comments: