Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Example Of Jesus




I was panic. I trigger a domino effect. I am the catalyst. And now, I have made the situation more severe. I am not even sure of what I want now.

We spend one more day on the issue of learning how to commit a problem to God and wait for Him to answer in His own good time. Do you find it hard to take something you do not understand to God and leave it with Him? If you do, then believe me, you are not alone. Throughout time, as we said, the people of God have found this one of the most difficult lessons they have had to learn.

If you are struggling right now with something that you do not understand – something that is causing you considerable confusion – then get up into the watchtower and just keep looking to God. But don’t just share it with Him – leave it with Him.

Gracious & loving Father, I see that if I am to enjoy peace in the midst of my problems, I must learn this lesson of leaving my problems with You. Help me begin practicing it this very day. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments: