Tuesday, July 28, 2015

this is me alone




Sigh…I was on leave on last week Friday.
Pietro report this piece of news back to me. I think Alice wants Pietro to come over to tell me instead of herself. Coward.
What happen was…Pietro told me that Alice was commenting on me very positively…then…this Witch start to say that I bypass her and look for Miguel instead. She claims that she cannot back me up or defend me in case anything happens to me wor. It’s very difficult for me to make every decision, every day and have to consider her feelings. For sure…I will use my gut instinct. If I need to see Miguel, I will see Miguel. Let me be the wild horse that she cannot control of. If she want to kutuk me. Please go ahead. I don't have to explain to the whole world. I will do what is right. I don't give a damn!

No comments: