Saturday, July 18, 2015

Yellow Brick Road




Wah…My Source kepo with me…Emerson cannot tahan this Alice. Rupa-rupanya, this Alice keeps on bugging Emerson on how to manage the LeisureWare Department…because previously Emerson was managing the LeisureWare Department with the English. My Source said that this Alice wants Emerson to state it until so obvious.

Then, don’t know how true this is…Alice already has her Toy Buyer…but then mana tahu…this Miguel assign the buyer to Emerson.

My Source also told me that this Alice is very jealous of Emerson because Miguel very sayang Emerson. Hahaha…

I think Emerson is very smart…3 times better than Ursula…Ursula need to upgrade her tricks because her tricks are really not that relevant right now. Uncle Andy said that it's too old school. Hahaha...

Alice…if she continues to play her cards poorly…Emerson will only bite back…

This is interesting…Miguel, Amelia, Emerson, Alice…the same team from the French in the early 2000…the only faces that are currently missing are Danny, Matte-Marit & Stewart.

The drama of Alice vs. Emerson is like last time – when Alice vs. Matte-Marit…which of course Matte-Marit won triumphly.

Juicy!

No comments: