Saturday, July 25, 2015

I would add




This Alice is really a Witch…want to be a Batu Api between Ursula, Christy & myself. Luckily, I just ignore her and shut up my mouth. What happen was…in my stationery department…there is a super glue sub class…Christy’s DIY department also have this sub class as well…so yeah…it’s pretty debatable and it’s kind of a very grey area too. So, in my flat price promotion…I brought in those…there was a store walk the other day…and this Alice…so kan cheong come to my room…tell me to be extra careful if Ursula ask why I brought in those to sell…Alice told me to tell Ursula that I have the green light from Miguel. Then, Christy was in Ursula’s room…close door somemore…this Alice come in to my room for the second time…saying is it Christy will kena from Ursula because of the super glue case. I was very tempted to ask Ursula or Christy directly. But in the end, I held myself back. Thank You GOD…I think it was the right thing to do. I didn't fall into Alice's trap.

First, I check with Marcus on the store walk. Marcus said that all went well. No super glue thingy was mention. Later on, I had lunch with Pietro & Madeleine at KFC…Christy also joined the 3 of us…but from the conversation, it looks like Christy was just having a one-to-one session with Ursula.

Whatever it is…if ever confronted by anyone else…I will just say – let’s settle this sub class issue once and for all. Where to display it? Based on how the customer shops for sure. I really do not see the need to go against or to instigate someone (Ursula) who have taught me well…someone who has treated me well. I know Miguel stands at Alice side…and I know when there is a danger…especially right now…fighting for survival time…Marcus & Ursula or even the others will not stand up for me. It’s a war that I have to fight on my own. I can only tap onto Emerson & Amelia…to get through to Miguel & Maximoff.

No comments: