Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Barefoot Queen

Hmmm…Pietro told me that this Alice together with Pietro will be meeting up with one of Pietro’s supplier in Alice’s room. Then, this Alice…decides to cook up a plan…Alice will pretend to scold Pietro in front of Pietro’s supplier…claiming that this Pietro always never plan for promotion for this supplier…now that Alice have step in…as the new boss…let’s plan something…and also to get money. Pietro agrees with it and play along with it too.

Then…mana tahu…on the other day, I was having lunch with Baldwin…Baldwin ask me…is my boss (referring to Alice) fierce…I said – no…ok ar…then Baldwin told me that someone heard Alice scold Pietro in front of a supplier…in actual fact…it was just only a wayang…but somehow right now…it gives everyone the impression that Alice is fierce…and Pietro cannot do much work.

No comments: