Sunday, June 18, 2017

Leaning On Jesus




We may not be able to touch Jesus physically, but we can entrust the weightiest circumstances of our lives to Him. He said – Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

How blessed we are to have a Savior whom we can trust to be faithful through every circumstance of our lives!
Are you leaning on Him today?

Dear Lord Jesus, help me to lean on You today and to trust You as my source of strength & hope. I cast all my cares on You and praise You because You are faithful.

Jesus alone gives the rest we need.

Still praying for healing…recovery from my acne breakout. Today is my 9th day on medication…yes, there are improvements, however the frustrating part is that, there are still new ones popping out. The old one become dried & dead…but there are still the new ones! Meaning that I am still not fully recover yet :( adoi

No comments: