Friday, June 16, 2017

The Junkyard Genius




Lord, I thank You today for Your Amazing Grace!
Jesus is the Restorer in life.

Emerson (HR) and Marcus WatsApp messages.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.


I want to cry already…

I was so in fear…afraid that I will lose The Japanese’s employment and the G13 offer after my disaster conversation with Celtic the other day. Sensing that there is much resentment, anger, bitterness, jealousy & envy in Celtic…I know Celtic can do anything…absolutely anything and Celtic is so unpredictable that I can’t figure out what is Celtic’s next move will be. I admit, I was very fearful...what if Celtic destroys or sabo whatever that I have right now or what I am about to have. But with the above messages…I just feel so loved, I feel so safe, I feel so blessed, I feel so assured, I feel so wanted…Amen & Amen.

No comments: