Saturday, June 17, 2017

we just talk shit




Today, Celtic said to me that Celtic want to call Marcus…adoi…and say that I no yee hei (loyalty)…I think I have help you enough…both Wayne & I are doing all of the work…you only goyang kaki there and pretend that you are working…duh…I also malas want to layan Celtic.

And I also didn’t even bother to pre-empt Marcus about this. Why Marcus recommend me, Marcus have the reasons. Marcus also knows Celtic punya perangai.

And God also can see who is coming up against me…God says that everything is fine, God has everything in control and under control, God will not fail me. I am not going to trigger anything. Wait & See. Things will just revolve by itself. I now realize that I am always the one who trigger things, no obedience on my part…hahaha…now I just let the people, things, circumstances revolve by itself, feel God’s presence and see God’s plans for me to reveal by itself. Isn’t this how the G13 offer came about? Isn’t this how the buy out plan came about? THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

No comments: