Friday, July 19, 2019

Grey Tailored Cigarette Pants by Adeam




Today, both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary still didn't want me to play with them...hahaha...I think Mr. Horton's Secretary stress already after hearing Lord Alfonso puji me...I saw Mr. Horton's Secretary put the report into a deck...then I overheard the 2 ekor talk on how to drive the school holidays sales...didn't ajak me also to berbincang together...ok lah, maybe also my fault...I should be like Mr. Horton's Secretary ber-muka tembok and menyampuk masuk...but it's really not my style leh...never mind, next week Mr. Horton's Secretary will need to present to Marcus anyway...Marcus will puji Mr. Horton's Secretary to the max and for sure will share the reports to Lord Alfonso and all of the top bosses...Mr. Horton's Secretary is Marcus anak emas mah...I will just be gracious...people do well, must be happy for them...cannot dengki-dengki...tak baik tau...

No comments: