Saturday, July 13, 2019

Malabar Baby




Hahaha...on Friday evening, Lord Alfonso pass by our workstation lorong and say...Thanks J___ for the report, it's a life saver. Both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary must be thinking what was that all about...hahaha...no lah...on Thursday late evening...Lord Alfonso drop by and ask me to teach Lord Alfonso on how to use the system...Marcus say that we will be converting to a new system soon; so Lord Alfonso no need to learn, then Lord Alfonso was asking about Transaction Count report...coincidentally, I was working on something similar to it...so, I run the report for Lord Alfonso lor...for year 2019 only, Marcus did the 2018 reports because my system cannot churn out...adoi...hahaha...teamwork...just that I know that this will trigger both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary only...only afraid if there are a lot of triggers going around, it will just force the both of them to show-hand to sabotage me only...sigh...

No comments: