Saturday, July 06, 2019

Tenterden




For the Raya Review...Marcus was not around...so, I represent Marcus into the meeting...so, after the meeting...need to strengthen the slides...Lord Alfonso would like to know what did our competitor did in those peak weeks...

Hahaha...Mr. Horton's Secretary was on leave mah...I remember a few days back...I told Mr. Horton's Secretary, for this Raya Review...the marketing campaign of each retailer by week will be very important...ya mah...need to know what our competitors do...what they win, what we lost...so, I ask Samuel...whether Mr. Horton's Secretary got do or not, if yes...the file is save in where...I actually thought that Mr. Horton's Secretary will actually build this up for this Raya Review + the whole of last year...as a matter of fact, I thought for the whole of last year one; Mr. Horton's Secretary have already completed them but selfishly didn't want to share with me instead...but hor...mana tahu...Samuel told me...Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary did discuss about the marketing campaign of each retailer by week...but in the end, Mr. Horton's Secretary choose not to do...because felt that it was a waste of time & insignificant! Ha...that means the both of them sure confirm got talk behind my back that I am stupid to do such things lor...

In the end, I do myself...4 weeks only mah...I can manage...again; really not Mr. Horton's Secretary's timing...if Mr. Horton's Secretary got come to work on that Friday...this part already Mr. Horton's Secretary do one...sure one...they sure say that I always do stupid things, stupid compilation, stupid coordination work...buang masa aja...benda pun tak ada guna...

No comments: