Thursday, July 18, 2019

Wednesbury




OMG - I really tak pernah meet someone who is so tak tahu malu, who is so muka tembok...I really salute Mr. Horton's Secretary...really leave me speechless today...the campaign's meeting; there was this 1st email that was out; cc to Marcus, Mr. Horton's Secretary & myself; asking if the appointment time for today was ok or not...second email that was out was an invitation...only invite Marcus & myself...tak ada Mr. Horton's Secretary's name in it ya...so, when everyone arrives for the meeting today...the merchant call me...the merchant call me by name somemore...no calling out Mr. Horton's Secretary's name ya...so, I went inside to the meeting room lor...then ta daa...Mr. Horton's Secretary ikut masuk juga...I cannot ajak Mr. Horton's Secretary...I am not chairing this meeting right or not...the host call me but not Mr. Horton's Secretary mah...if Mr. Horton's Secretary complain me to Marcus, which I think Mr. Horton's Secretary will, I will also jawab the same thing...Mr. Horton's Secretary can masuk sendiri tanpa invite...I seriously must learn this technique from her lah...like that also can...everything Mr. Horton's Secretary want to rampas...want to hog the limelight...you sendiri find other work to do lah...why always want to take a piece of mine...do your own unsolicited reports lah; I will be angry with myself only because I didn't thought about it but you take the initiative mah...but now you are coming into my territory leh...adoi...tak faham lah...

No comments: