Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Wallingford




So, I reverse gear lor...I share with them the current reports that I am busying with...still, they no share-share with me their reports...stupid me...testing mah...so, it's proven that the both of them are selfish, they don't count me in, they don't let me play...Samuel only sarcastic mention to me that the report that I am currently doing; by right the Finance Dept should do one...Samuel now also very berani to luahkan kata isi hati already...it's confirmed, both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary already know that they are secured so they can start to behave differently already...pura-pura...talam 2 muka...I really can't wait for the day that Marcus will break up the 3 of us...but maybe hor...I will still be stuck with Mr. Horton's Secretary...alamak...

No comments: