Friday, July 19, 2019

magic in cars without the crest




THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

2nd pocket of assurance today...Lord Alfonso came over to our workstation and say - J___, thank you for the analysis...it was very loud & clear for both Mr. Horton's Secretary & Samuel to hear...and I bet that their minds went wandering again. What happen was...Lord Alfonso ask me to run reports on store relaunch...2 weeks before & 2 weeks after...which I already did...then one of our colleagues posted in our dept WatsApp Chat Group regarding customer positive feedback on one of the store relaunch...so, from the 2 weeks after...I extended it further to another 2 more weeks and indeed the sales & customer transaction have shown positive growth vs LY. So I apps lor to Lord Alfonso...unsolicited reports...hahaha...yes God! Amen!

No comments: