Saturday, July 06, 2019

Sutton Coldfield




For the E-Wallet thingy...Mr. Horton's Secretary just lost the timing...not my fault ya...hahaha...before the 3 meeting commence...there was another meeting...hahaha...it was during lunch time...I brought Mr. Horton's Secretary to the G-Section...then bump into another colleague...then on the way back...this Mr. Horton's Secretary like change her mind like that...and say wanted to catch up with that colleague wor...so, I also went back to my workplace, Marcus was there...then Sir Terry came over, request for a meet-up...so, both Marcus & I went lor...that was how the 3 meeting came about thereafter...if Mr. Horton's Secretary was there...I think Marcus will also invite Mr. Horton's Secretary geh...Mr. Horton's Secretary will also be getting the meetings invites and Mr. Horton's Secretary will attend the 3 meetings...Mr. Horton's Secretary just missed it...

No comments: