Saturday, July 27, 2019

Wolverton and Greenleys




Marcus needs help for the 2020 Trade Plan...so, as usual lah...drop us an email...and as usual lah...mention Ladies; no name specification...but hor this time my name was mention first...hahaha...now, I am free mah...no more running reports for Lord Alfonso mah...so, I step up & lead them lor...but, I have a feeling that Samuel doesn't feel so welcome that I am on board...I think Samuel also feel 3's a crowd...I think Samuel rather brainstorm together with Mr. Horton's Secretary. They hold the ownership together, if I own it...I might hog their limelight...hahaha...in other words, Samuel wants to show off lah but don't want me to steal the thunder away from them...otherwise, Samuel will be the tenggelam one...but on the other hand, Mr. Horton's Secretary was more approachable on Friday.

Nonetheless, this is also not my forte, I just contribute a little in the meeting. Both Samuel & Mr. Horton's Secretary are the smarter one, more capable & competent than me...I have also taken enough limelight already...it's time to give way a little, but I will still want to stamp my mark on it...I need to show my contribution as well mah...show less only lor...let these smart people do the job...let's get in these experts when we are not...it's a team work after all.

No comments: