Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Tidworth




Wah, damn angry with this Mr. Horton's Secretary...Marcus was looking at me...when Rodrigo gave some suggestions on the Raya Review analysis on the festive lines count of press ad frequency and promotion selling price...I take it that Marcus wants me to generate those reports...confirm the expression is not to take down this important minutes point...you know what this celaka Mr. Horton's Secretary did...in the minutes; Mr. Horton's Secretary put down that the responsibility is under Uncle Andy's team...celaka betul...plus this Marcus is so forgetful...Marcus will then only remember that Uncle Andy's team will be doing it only lor...this Mr. Horton's Secretary is doing everything to suppress me, probably will or had already sabotage me...this is red light already, already in tahap bahaya...Mr. Horton's Secretary must disingkirkan secepat mungkin...but how...hahaha...

No comments: