Monday, July 22, 2019

West Malling




Eh...something is not right here...I thought in my absence...Mr. Horton's Secretary will discreetly email the reports to Marcus and present it to Marcus...but hor...in today's late evening; Mr. Horton's Secretary went back home already...Samuel did the explanation to Marcus wor...if I am hearing correctly...is Samuel stealing Mr. Horton's Secretary's thunder...this is interesting...hahaha...Samuel is also very selfish...I think Samuel got email over to Marcus...didn't share with me. Yes lor, I am the stupid one...share everything with the both of them. Then, I overheard Marcus was talking about the press ad...I did not furnish any information to Mr. Horton's Secretary...so this Mr. Horton's Secretary is also very independent; know where to find the answers as well, I am impressed...well, nonetheless Marcus will present their reports to all of the big bosses...their name will be broadcast out...how come; during the Raya presentation...my name tak ada broadcast out one...Marcus is very double standard here...sigh; whatever lah...got job, do only lah...

No comments: