Monday, July 15, 2019

Ulverston





THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

Marcus said that Samuel, Mr. Horton's Secretary & myself are saved! We are not at risk...but don't know what portfolio we will handle only...both Mr. Horton's Secretary & myself pose this question to Marcus...Samuel tak ada tanya apa-apa pun...of course lah...Samuel already know mah...from the wink-wink incident with Stephane...so, now let's see what are the new job scope that we will get...God, can I put in a request - yes, the Merchandise-Ops-Supply Chain-Marketing related portfolio...

Hmm...why such an arrangement...when Marcus cc any email to the 3 of us...I am at the first...but when it comes to the appraisal, I am the last to see Marcus...when it comes to the email...the first position matters a lot...because the sender remembers you...hahaha...perasan me...

No comments: