Monday, July 15, 2019

Totton and Eling




It's good that Marcus cc Mr. Horton's Secretary...so Mr. Horton's Secretary won't snatch away my work...hahaha...ya mah...mana tahu, if all of a sudden this Mr. Horton's Secretary want to become so rajin...Mr. Horton's Secretary have been hearing on so many things...mana tahu...Mr. Horton's Secretary feel like doing work pula...sigh...I know that I am not that good in running the reports, analyzing them...I am weak, Mr. Horton's Secretary is strong...but I need to start somewhere, I want to learn...I know Marcus was breathing heavily...probably feels that my logic & explanation doesn't make any sense to Marcus at all...sigh...never mind lah, if Marcus will eventually ask Mr. Horton's Secretary to help to run those reports...but so far...THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD...because Marcus haven't pointed out on anything yet, Marcus haven't scold yet, Marcus haven't commented on anything yet lah...

No comments: