Thursday, July 25, 2019

Woburn Sands




After discussing with Marcus on the forward planning plan...I ask Mr. Horton's Secretary to do the BTS & CNY mapping...ya lor...give Mr. Horton's Secretary the opportunity to show off...I think Mr. Horton's Secretary also welcome it...Mr. Horton's Secretary know that this is value-added work plus Mr. Horton's Secretary also got no work to do...plus Mr. Horton's Secretary can showcase this to everyone and everyone will puji Mr. Horton's Secretary, hahaha...then, I also ask Mr. Horton's Secretary on the Public Holiday reporting...sekaligus tanya lah...nothing to takut what...cheh...this Mr. Horton's Secretary just answer in general only...like don't want to share with me the findings like that...and didn't share with me the report also...orang kedekut ilmu...but Mr. Horton's Secretary got admit lah...got use my press ad info...ish...but don't want to share...

No comments: