Sunday, March 10, 2013

in your face tomorrow

Shelter 101 ProjectThank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD :)
I have said that I wanted to take a break but GOD’s blessings have been pouring in. Earlier this month; unexpectedly, we have got the opportunity to view the Townhouse that we were so wanted it, in the first place because we thought that the set-up was ideal. However, after taking a look, the unit was not that fantastic as we expected it to be :( The second and the third bedroom is kind of small. Nonetheless, I am taking this positively as it helps us to narrow down our search. However, if it is meant to be, I think we are flexible enough to make the changes accordingly. I guess the advantage of living in a Townhouse is because of its low-density and it’s also kind of feel like living on a landed property. I am happy that we are making progress, baby steps at a time :) In any case, I look forward to exploring this year my brand new project.

No comments: