Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nature Play

Ken+ Dinner - I was invited by the supplier to attend a CNY dinner at his house in Puchong where he personally cooks all of the main dishes for us. He has the kitchen of a professional Head Chef. How cool is that. Was there together with Celtic & Stephanie...plus some of his team members from the key divisions. I have known the supplier since my days in M13 when I was a Management Trainee. Of course, over the years, unlike Celtic who keeps on hogging on the Plastic & Cleaning category, I have been managing different portfolios since entering the retail industry. I felt very fortunate that this supplier still remembers me and I have also cross paths with his team on several ocassions. Minus my Management Trainee Program, I have been dabbling seriously in the Household, Stationery, Bicycle, Camping, Sports, Nautism, Live Plants & Live Pets, Furniture, Luggage and Toys categories. I’m a Jack Of All Trades, Master Of None :) It was also good that I was able to meet up & catch up with Seth again. Seth has quit the buying trade and took up a position in the supplying business. It was indeed a very tasty Chinese dinner gathering altogether.

No comments: