Sunday, December 08, 2013

Eureka Skydeck

Recently, due to the department having extra funding, The General decides to have a makan-makan session before the year ends. So, the team had a dinner at this Tupai-Tupai Restaurant in Section 13. Ursula did ask me whether I am going or not. I replied that I will go with Celtic. I didn’t ask Ursula back whether she will be in attendance or not. So, it was a big surprise to me that Ursula didn’t turn up. Ursula loves to social, she loves the spotlight, so I was stun that she did not appear for the dinner. She was very well-dressed that day too. She wore a lovely, sexy black dress with a nice leather/cotton jacket (from H&M). Like she was ready to party. I have a suspicious feeling that Ursula purposely didn’t want to go for the dinner; hoping that The General will pujuk her to go, but…mana tahu…The General didn’t. If this scenario did happen – Ursula should be very well aware by now on where she stands. Of course, Barry, Marcus & Leonardo were there. The food was fantastic. Lots of camaraderie going on among the team members; which was great and what keeps us together :)

Now, besides Ursula, another group of people that was missing that night was the Ordering Team MAs. Hmm…did Ursula did something? Ursula told me, that at times, it’s ok to belanja them a meal or two for their hard work & effort. But the actual reason is because I know that Ursula will ask them to do more than their job requirement. There was this one time where Ursula asked one of the MAs (in front of me) to run a report on Alice’s Teddy Bears sales & stock value report. Ursula wasn’t happy that The General decides to advertise the Teddy Bears in Ursula’s Auto/DIY leaflet page which makes her items looks smaller. Ursula wants to see what is so great about the Teddy Bears sales that needs to occupy such a big space. I told Ursula it is because that the Teddy Bears were committed by The General, The General believes that the Teddy Bears will sells very well, thus the priority will supersede the rest. If I am interpreting correctly, Ursula also joins them for Kutu Money. Celtic also mentions that at times Ursula will ask her branded suppliers to sponsor some gifts for her staffs. Suddenly, I feel that I know too much…this is not going to be a good thing…

No comments: