Sunday, December 22, 2013

f.c.u.k your way to success

Ursula is currently on holiday, she is skiing somewhere in South Korea right now.
Then, on Wednesday, I’ve received a surprise watsapp message from her:
Hi J___!!
Miss me or not?
OMG...miss her? I am not going to let her to enter into my zone for sure. This is getting too close for comfort :)
Then, Ursula proceeds to ask me on how was my Christmas clearance update…the monthly buying income, the CNY preparations – of course I updated her ASAP. She’s either a workaholic or just can’t seem to let things go. Nonetheless, I am both surprise and touch of her concern. And I also know that Ursula have her minions to update her on what I have been up to once she gets back :) Fortunately, I still can hold my fort while Ursula is away. Nothing that I can’t handle. Thank You GOD, Praise To The LORD, Bless You GOD for that :)

No comments: