Saturday, December 07, 2013

Jade Rabbit on the way to Moon

This is so interesting…Ursula told me that she have been sounded by The General that she herself has been blocking all of Christy’s communication. I can see that Ursula wasn’t very pleased with this comment. Now, the intriguing part is this – how did The General knew about this (if it’s true). Did Christy back stab Ursula? Was it that the suppliers or the store team keep on receiving email correspondence from Ursula and not from Christy? Did Ursula keep on representing the Auto/DIY too much that The General notices that something was amiss? Most importantly, was Ursula testing me? (whether I blurted out anything to the outsiders). Taking note that I did mention to Celtic and did Celtic mention every single piece of information back to Marcus & Leonardo and they in turn back stab Ursula in front of The General? Sigh, looks like the current situation that I am in is very complicated. I have to be mindful from now on. This could be a trap!

No comments: