Sunday, December 15, 2013

Le Marche De Noel




Who are Ursula’s spies? Let’s call them The Minions :) I think...I suspect...its Mimi & Saleha. I could be wrong. It’s a wild guess. I saw Mimi in Ursula's room on an early Monday morning. Probably to update Ursula on what had took place on Friday when she was not around where the team celebrated The General's birthday. Recently, Ursula sponsors a new microwave for the MAs as they wanted a halal microwave to heat up their food. Ursula really knows how to ambil their hati. As a matter of fact, among all of the SCMs, Ursula has the closes rapport with them. That’s because Ursula always ask them to run reports of the other departments for her to kepo and analyze what other people are doing. And Ursula also admits to me that she is a bit sensitive. She admitted to me when we were running through on how to update The General (via email) regarding the books status. I wanted to put the statement ‘as per your request’ because it was The General who initiates this project but then Ursula commented that she didn’t want The General to have the opportunity to remark her back in a sarcasm way and she will then be very sensitive and misinterpret it in the wrong way. Sigh…

No comments: