Sunday, December 15, 2013

Veronica Mars




Yes! Ursula is on leave. Will only be back on the 26th. However, I will be on leave when she gets back, all the way to New Year :) Ok, so I admit that I was childish on her last day. I was upset at first because Barry was chasing me over regarding the Christmas Trees. This Barry only knows how to chase but don’t know how to provide any solutions. Then, this Ursula was like trying to pujuk me asking me why, what happened, today is Friday (took my dialogue pula this woman)…then ask me to give The General some Christmas Decos as The General will not be heading back to Scotland and will be spending Christmas in Malaysia instead. Ask me to sapu The General. I’m no apple polisher but because Ursula asks me to do it, therefore I have to do it. I also left Ursula’s room when Barry walks in. I know it’s showing disrespect to Barry but I was angry at that time and when you have nothing good to say, better don’t say anything at all. I may say something wrong and it may backfire on me. As Ursula was about to leave for her holiday, I don’t know what got into me – I was blabbing to her that I will give The General some of the Christmas Decos, all of the APCs have been submitted, when she comes back, if she needs to access anything on my desktop, the password is on my desk, I will follow up on the books indicators visuals, if there is anything urgent, I will watsapp her, other than that, I will just email her and lastly I just wish Ursula a very Merry Christmas :) The end. Now, while Ursula is away...will I get bullied? Will I be able to synchronize with Gerrard, Shawn and Christy?

No comments: