Saturday, December 28, 2013

Smith Street, which runs parallel to Brunswick Street




Every year, the church will organize its yearly Children Christmas Party and this year is no exception either. Baby Sis will always be in charge for the games and the art & craft session. Then, mana tahu – this year, Baby Sis have to work and FFK me and I have to take the lead. Seriously, I hate doing such stuffs but I still have to do it with a very heavy heart :( Yes, I know, I need to put in more heart & soul into it, volunteer with enthusiasm and with an open heart. I guess the reluctance in me is because I know that I am not good enough and am afraid that it will turn up disasterly. I never have that confidence somehow.

So, instead of playing 2 games – I cut it short and play one game of charades instead :) This year, for the art & craft part – the children will need to do a hanging reindeer deco ornament made out from felt. It was quite hilarious as it was quite messy due to the usage of glue. The children have to stick the ice cream sticks together, stick the felt, the ears, the nose, the boogey eyes, the poms-poms as the nose and string it altogether. OK, it didn’t look much like a reindeer in the end, more like a fox/cow…hahaha, well; at least the children enjoyed themselves. Its a wrap :)

No comments: