Saturday, December 07, 2013

Synthetic Soul

Cis, I was not around on last week Friday and this Ursula went ahead and had an internal department meeting with Shawn, Gerrard & Christy; without me. Why can’t she have the meeting on Thursday when I was around or on Monday when I was back in the office? Fine…I know that I am her anak tiri – I am very well aware of my status in the office :) People can see that I have been benched and are being park under the reserves section. I am very much immune to criticism right now. I used to read a lot into situations like this, into pressure points when I was first starting out in G13, but not anymore. I am very indifferent :)

I don’t denied that Ursula gave me very good ideas, showed me a different way to work – a way of working which was more global – tactical, technical, physical, psychological. And under pressure situations, Ursula is a level above everyone else. I don’t think I’ve copied Ursula’s style. I’m very different, quiet. I can be quite reserved, definitely not a shouter like her. Hopefully, I can keep on improving and doing a lot better as well.

No comments: