Wednesday, December 25, 2013

see/fell/think/do

I think Ursula is playing mind games with me…she have; either intentionally or unintentionally stirred in me the anticipation that she will be coming in to the office either on Monday or Tuesday to follow-up with me on work matters before I goes on leave. But she didn’t turn up. Paige also gave me the impression that Ursula will be back in the office early as well. As Ursula is rather a very sensitive creature…I hope that I didn’t get into the wrong footing. Ursula is the type – if is she likes it, she likes it…if she doesn’t likes it, she doesn’t likes it. She is also very favoritism as well. She have 2 girls, but she love her youngest. Even in her office room, in her facebook profile, in her watsapp profile - the youngest daughter will be feature more prominently. Well, that means I will not be seeing Ursula for the whole of 17 days :) And I yet to figure out – where do I fit in?

No comments: