Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Alien Pop

Pietro was in my room today; we were chit-chatting. Then, this Ursula passed by my room. She stands in front of my room and says to Pietro loudly – Pietro, this J___ bully me, all of the new listing, I compulsory must sign. Ursula then chuckles and left. Leaving, the both of us stunned. See, time after time, this Ursula likes to spoils my reputation in front of everyone, she just like to damage my image :( I also told Pietro, we were so shitty as well, we forgot to shoot her back, we should have taken this opportunity to say to her – last time, she used to bully Pietro, now it’s her turn to kena bully back :)

Pietro also told me, when Ursula starts re-doing the leaflet line selections, its curtains down for the buyer. Pietro also goes through what currently Christy is going through right now. Pietro also used to be Ursula’s golden child previously. Cannot let this Ursula touch my line selections. Must make her very busy and occupy with other things :)

No comments: