Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mr. Brooks




Pietro updated me that Ursula has an interview appointment yesterday. The HR fella was looking for Ursula but apparently Ursula was not around, so this HR fella went and asks Pietro on Ursula’s whereabouts. No wonder, I saw Ursula was rushing to somewhere once she came back from her store visit. Ok, so right now, it’s either I die or Christy dies. Ursula will not touch Shawn & Gerrard. The both of them can guide Sabrina, so Sabrina is safe. Ursula’s ideal plan is to have me transferred to Christy’s portfolio. But I insist that I don’t want a change. That means I am disobeying her orders. I am not following her instructions. Therefore, I have a higher chance to be removed compared to Christy. If Christy is not capable in the eyes of Ursula, at the very least, Christy is still adhering to what Ursula says. This is her drastic action :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog you have...keep blogging...
Tender Dekho provides you best & Complete list of Tenders in Delhi, Tenders in India, Government tenders, Private Sector tenders, Corporate Tender, and also provides tender Subscription facilities.
Thanks