Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Born & Bread




Hahaha...I was right! Ursula admits that her true colors are not out yet. I bluntly reply back to her – no wonder. I share with her that there are a lot of people who ask me did Ursula do this to you…did Ursula do that to you…I say no. When I hear the stories and compare to the treatment that I have been receiving so far, it is so different…when it doesn’t tally or tie-up altogether…I know that something is already wrong somewhere…I have already been very suspicious about this for quite some time now…indeed the devil in her has not been awaken yet. The reason I told her this, is to let her know that the outside people are watching her, so Ursula have to be very careful herself. She cannot simply take any drastic action against me. She won’t do anything that is too extreme. She have to think twice about it. Otherwise, people will talk bad about her. I openly told her off that she doesn’t have a strong or clean reputation in the office anyway. I think she wants to pengsan already…I am the most blunt employee that she ever had :) I told her to be herself, bring it on…let me work with the new devilish Ursula…let the devil rises...who knows, maybe it can push me further and I can do even more. I told her to keep all of our communication lines open. I remind Ursula again that I am letting her to lead and I shall follow. I have given her the green light to take over the driver’s seat.

I think the devil in her will emerge very soon. Because she have already warn me that any future decisions make by her is work related and not on a personal basis. I say that I am ok. I am an orange, thick-skin. I also told her that all this while, I have been very real, honest, genuine, sincere all the way and I hope that she is but Ursula gave no reply. I think majority of the times – she is being very pura-pura with me. She is also afraid that the more aggressive she is towards me, the bridge that we have built so far will be burn down and I will keep my distance away from her. Let’s see how it goes. I have a feeling, is that right now, she is the one who wants to keep a distance from me...because she is scared...that perhaps...I am able to touch her, somewhere, somehow...she will be too lenient & forgiving...she will cut me off some slacks...yet she is still very curious on who is the real J___ is. What is J___'s actual personality like? I also keeps her amuse :) I don't know. Just a hunch. It could be malfunction :)

No comments: