Tuesday, February 18, 2014

pop it in the post

Today, Ursula brought Sean, Gerrard & Sabrina for a store visit. Ursula didn’t bring Christy and me along. Christy did ask me though – ‘you didn’t go meh?’. I said no – ‘I am stationery’. I know my status mah :) The department that Ursula now heads is called - Hardware + Stationery. See, even the word is being segregated out from the core word. Sigh. I know that there will be a lot of people in the office which will start talking or gossiping about this tomorrow. It’s okay. I’m like an orange; thick-skin. I just share with Paige & Baldwin the other day…Baldwin cannot adapt to the new team, they seem to be very reluctant in integrating Baldwin into their group, but at least Baldwin’s original boss is still Marcus. Baldwin said that it’s true but the problem is; Marcus have changed into another family name. I chuckles and replied back that my condition is also not that good either…I have a new stepmother and a new set of stepsiblings as well. Totally a new family altogether :)

No comments: