Saturday, February 22, 2014

Slashes & Dots

Hahaha…I know…I am very kepo :) It’s a human nature; it’s a trait that everyone has :) Okay…no more after this…no more enquiring about Christy’s status from Ursula anymore. I think Ursula also smelt it…I’m a busybody…but I’m a busybody with a solid reason. At least, from the feedback, I know what is acceptable to Ursula and what is not acceptable. What lines that I can cross and what lines that I cannot cross. Ursula says that she is still doing the line selections for Christy. Unlike me…Christy submits her proposals late; at the very last minute, thus it does not give Ursula the buffer time to run through. Ursula says that she also wants to cekik Christy already. There is a range of DIY items that needs to change to a new packaging. Margin of the old packaging is at 45%, now with the new packaging, the merchandise’s margin is at 35%, 10 points down. If you are caught doing something wrong, don't give excuses, don't pusing. Noted. I will be very low profile in the days to come and I will look into my business figures very carefully from now on.

No comments: