Saturday, February 08, 2014

Bits & Basics




Leaflet FB Part 1 >> I presented to Ursula my proposal. I did not expect her to accept it 100%. She removes some, she adds in some and she maintains some. I went over to her room. She was like – har, want to discuss some more? I am debating with her, not for the sake of debating. I know that Ursula is intent on getting everything right in the first place; to make sure that the sales really fly…but I also want to highlight to her how the structure was build, how the ideas were being form in the first place and the rationality behind it. Whether she agrees or not, I think that she needs to know. It also shows that I have my own stand point and ideas as well. The both of us are still trying to get the process right. We are still finding the correct formula. So, in the process, the both of us could be either right or wrong on certain angle. Therefore, we need to discuss and go through everything. Maybe Shawn, Gerrard & Christy are already familiar with her, and already know what Ursula wants...I am still finding my footing. Then, Ursula commented, when she saw my proposal, she doesn’t know whether she wants to cry or to strangle me :) Am I really that bad? I forgot to ask her, whether those tears were happy tears or sad tears :) I share this with Celtic. Celtic thinks that it’s good. It’s because when Ursula thinks that I should know something, but in actual fact, I don’t know. But when she expects that I don’t know something, I actually knew :) Some more, this Ursula talk so loud…the walls are so thin…sure Marcus can hear our battering and Marcus will inform Leonardo about it.

No comments: