Saturday, February 08, 2014

froggie bubble blower



Hahaha…Ursula hates her new room. She have been complaining non-stop to Paige the whole of this week until Paige is also annoyed with her. This is because, from her seating position, Ursula is facing 2 pillars in front of her. She claims that it is bad feng shui because the pillar is considering as blocking her way. Furthermore, she has been sick before CNY and yet to recover fully. That day, Ursula told me that she want to fix a curtain over it and then today, (yes, what a coincidence that the both of us are working on a Saturday) she ask me whether I know any shop that sells poster. I told her that I am not sure. I only know where to get designs that are more pop culture oriented; which is not suitable for her. This is coming from a Christian woman. I respect feng shui and yes, they enhance positive energy. But as a Christian, if you can spend so much time on reading feng shui books and arranging the charm objects, then why not, spend the time on oneself to re-align with GOD; to be in a better position to received GOD’s blessings. I know that sometimes, I myself will get carried away too, but I always prayed to GOD to remove these negative thoughts from my mind.

No comments: