Sunday, February 23, 2014

Poetry Of Flowers



A hattrick – Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD – first it was Emerson, followed by Stewart and now it’s Turkey Ham who offered me a job :) Turkey Ham’s job scope has been re-designated recently to look into the East Malaysia market, thus the company is looking for someone that can manage their West Malaysia market. I am so humble that the management actually thought of me and actually considering me for the position. However…nah…I have rejected their offer. Their office is so far; all the way in Selayang, I have to travel to the other states, I have to set-up event road shows etc. GOD, your name is so worthy and greatly needs to be praised every day. Despite my failings, my shortfalls, my flaws, the sins that I have committed – again and again You have blessed me tremendously, non-stop. My GOD is so Big, so Amazing, so Wide and so Vast :)

No comments: