Thursday, February 06, 2014

Elefountain

Hahaha, was hanging out with Baldwin & Paige today. Found out that Paige is Ursula’s punching bag. I mean, Ursula doesn’t have any friends around the office, she only have Paige to go to. So, everything, she will express it to Paige. And Paige is also complaining that Ursula mumbles a lot these days. Then these two rascals enquire how much Ursula has given me for the ang pow money…apparently, Ursula got provide different rates for her different buyers. She might give the most to Shawn because she loves Shawn, Paige will also have more because Paige held a strong position in her heart and Baldwin & Paige thinks that I will get more because Ursula wants to ambil my hati. Ursula is currently on an ambil hati mode to recruit more people into joining her gang. I am very sure that I am at the bottom of the ranking. I’m with Pietro & Celtic’s gang. Ursula doesn’t like the both of them very much. Anyhow, Ursula doesn’t have to ambil my hati. I also will not ambil her hati. I am just doing my job. Sincerely.

No comments: