Thursday, February 06, 2014

Walking, Chatting, Investigating

Weird…Ursula read me a quote yesterday. It goes something like this…respect people who give you their time…love the people who forgo their time to help you…I think that she is hinting me…to appreciate what she is doing for me currently…or to tell me indirectly to be faster on my job...Ursula have given me lots of homework to do. However, very paiseh…I cannot complete her homework on time. I have been extending & extending my deadlines. I only submitted one today. Itu pun…the template is also not complete. The CNY performance feedback (which The General have requested earlier on) – also Ursula helps me to complete the report :( I still own her - contract proposals, stocks days action plan, new item listing and many more. Sigh…I feel so ashamed that my boss needs to help me to do my work.

No comments: