Monday, September 29, 2014

Big Blue : Raya Moon

Everyone in the office is wondering on why Sabrina is leaving. Ursula told me that its stress. I haven’t had the time to speak to Sabrina yet…so I am also pretty curious too. I am also wondering what is the reason that Sabrina gave to the other colleagues who ask Sabrina this question. Because, if Sabrina said that its stress…then, it will leave a very negative impression on Ursula. It shows that Ursula is a very bad boss :)

Did Sabrina leaves because of the money? If it’s the money, Sabrina could have just asked directly from Ursula…no need to give letter…or maybe this Sabrina miscalculated. Thinking that Ursula will counter offer Sabrina and ask Sabrina to stay…which Ursula did not…I remembered during that mumbling day…Ursula got mention to me that she will not take back the letter.

Well…will Ursula hire new people then? Ursula told me that if she hired someone new with the experience…that person is going to be very expensive. If she hire a totally new newbie, then she have to train him / her all over again. I think at the moment…the safest bet will be for Shawn & Gerrard taking back their respective portfolio. I think they will be very happy too. I am sure that they are also feeling very annoyed or fed up with this Sabrina always calling Ursula Ah Jie.

This Ursula also likes to compare herself to Leonardo…the number of buyers that both of them have. Competing again. Marcus have a bigger team because Marcus’s department is a big division by itself plus the promotion team also reports directly to Marcus as well.

Ursula got asked me whether I want to take up Sabrina’s category or not. It’s a clean department, got annual incentive trip blah…blah…blah…no, not at the moment for me. I still need to fix the stationery category. I want to turn it around, turn it into something that is positive. I will stand up from where I fall. Thereafter, I will leave the company. For good. No more retail for me. Bye bye Ursula. The worst case scenario is that...if I still cannot find a job…then, I will still be in stationery lor. What to do...

No comments: