Sunday, September 21, 2014

Who ever said chivalry is dead?




Angry! I was very moody, very angry and very grumpy with this Barry on last week Friday.

I don’t know whether this Barry really don’t know how to do the work or just trying to push away the responsibilities to me. I have a very good feeling that it’s the latter. I mean…come on…this is Barry after all…one of the Senior Category Managers. I am already helping you to chase after the suppliers for their feedback. I already break it down for you on what you should do next. 1 bay is shared by supplier FC & PM – writing instruments (pen, pencils, color pencils) and another 2 bays for files, office stationeries, notebooks etc. Now, it’s your job to pick up what are the items that the store wants. If both of the suppliers offer the same generic items, then compare the prices. Don’t simply buta-buta take all. I also have a lot of work to do as well. I agree with what Celtic said – if we are going to do all of these by ourselves – why do we need this Barry for?! I will assist as much as possible – but Barry just has to step up. Don’t care if this Barry wants to complain me to Ursula on my attitude problem.

No comments: